Farewell then to one of the leagues most enduring players, with a smile as big as his heart (and that’s a big ol’ heart). The league will miss Vince Wilfork because he’s possibly the only player we never really disliked in Boston. From announcing his retirement by hanging up the cleats and then wearing…
Future HoF candidate Arian Foster retired this season and like a lot of former players enjoying their free time, it’s given him time to try new things that he couldn’t do while he was active in the league and also given him more time to think things through. The week he’s been looking for something…
Wait, wait – don’t go just yet. Bear with me here. Yes, we’re talking about pizzas. Every now and again at 3 Legs 4th Down we like to get a little silly. And tonight, while we were discussing our midweek meals of choice (and trying to come up with our own unique pizza), we started…
Which head coaches are in trouble in 2016? It’s that time of the season again. As various team’s destinies become cemented, the fate of head coaches around the league become clearer. It’s time to take a look at who’s in trouble, and who can rest easy. This year I’ll be taking a simpler approach to…
Our irregular series of 2 minute drills continues with Juan musing about about the number of penalties and dropping ratings.
Who will cover the spread each week in the NFL? Each week, I’ll take a look at Vegas’ offerings against the spread and offer my views on who’s worth a punt. You can track my record here, and I’ll update each individual week with wins and losses. New to sports betting? Check out my primer for…
OTA’s are done and the NFL is gearing up for the start of Training Camp. It’s the part of the year when there’s odds and sods of news around the league, but no major stories coming direct from the teams at the moment, so what better time to do a podcast when we can catch…
Well the 2016 Draft is all done and dusted and we’ve finally got round to getting together to talk about it! On this podcast we take a look at who did well out of the draft, who could have done better and which players are going to suffer because of it (mainly Sam Bradford!). The…
RG III About To Sign For Cleveland? Well it’s that time of year again when Cleveland decide who is going to be the signal caller to take them forward, as they have done every year (sometimes twice) since the team was reformed in 1999 and this year it’s going to be RG III fresh from…
Subscribe to our Podcast
@3Legs4thDown on Twitter
- RT @GridironGents: No matter your conference, your division, your rivalries or your team, this sport is GLORIOUS!
Long live the #NFL!
about 5 days ago
- Happy Birthday to our own Paul today. He wont tell us what age he is, but rumour is its closer to his team name than he would like it to be.
about 5 days ago
- Normally the Patriots dont bother to comment too much on what they consider "Speculative" stories in the media... fb.me/6C6CGmGsz
about 1 week ago
- They did not "Jags it up"
Bortles did not Bort.
The phrase none of us thought we would ever say in our lives has... fb.me/72lYeyYOh
about 2 weeks ago
- Allegedly, the deal to bring Gruden to the Raiders is $100m over 6 years. So to be clear, a coach that hasn't... fb.me/1bEvImgKo
about 2 weeks ago
- RT @GridironGents: No matter your conference, your division, your rivalries or your team, this sport is GLORIOUS! Long live the #NFL!